Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top picks this season

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cataclysm_mop

Reps : 0

top picks this season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm

You do need splata if you don't use a leader
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

yh but why would u play mono Bangers anyway? IMO bangers should be played with Ulu Watu

Willy, Lennox, Fifty, BodenPower and Lullabee, Hikyousan, Wee Lee, Kirk(This was my Deck which i did beat all the Guild Challengers with lol (Ebil Knows bout it hehe) exept, i had Lucia instead of Wee Lee cuz i was broke bak then lol.

But then again if u can afford tanaereva then ur gna murder!!!!
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm

ya ya thats all true let me just say that while were on the topic of half deck ideas:

sentinal/junkz

nightmare/gheist

ghiest/rootz

jungo/montana or uppers
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Fo me Jungo/nightmare has worked quite well. Poison mixed with life +2? Sounds nice... But I too have fiddled with Ulu Watu and Lulabee is an awesome card which used alongside Weelee, Nanook and lvl 1 warren you can fit into a half deck, but you'd probs use Buck instead of weelee in ELO. Anyways, for Bangers T1, I use Blaaster, Saddy, Kluwn and Graff. It don't sound like the best combo, but it works
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:06 pm

there is no best deck of cards, the best one is always what suits U the best and what wins U YOUR games
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:47 pm

ok capt. preachy. but i do believe that there is a master deck. 8 cards that when combined together make an unstopable force. unswayed by any amount of ability and bonus u throw at them. when put together they anihalate everything in theyre path
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 pm

kk im getting bored of this topic make some other topic lol sorry

but ur correct ebil i neva though of that.
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 am

u know i did make this deck lil while ago where most of the cards in the deck gave u pillz if u won and if was pretty affective also i had some that healed u as well so it had your opponet guessing and thinking the whol game it worked quite well the deck wasnt all that pricey ether if any of u want it let me know i dont use it anymore cause i m into bangers and allstars decks now
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:56 am

well hang on one second..that gives me an idea. in the events section im gonna make a market for everyone to post the crap that they dont want. u can put any price or put it as an auction type thing i couldnt really care about that. but it will be good to get some cards out there
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 pm

thats an idea...
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:51 pm

gd idea, it would be cool but wos the point when only 4 will use it?
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Guys, I have lots of money and am looking to invest completely fresh in a clan. My options are: All Stars, Junkz, Montana, Pussycats, Rescue, Sentinel and Uppers. Who shouuld I go with?
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm

hmmmm.. so are us just gonna use one clan or are half decks possible? well anyways i think a sakrohm deck may be good. not only for their bonus but there are many increadeble damage reducers that do heavy damage themselves in which u never reallly see that often and many of their cards have +life abilities. and as to xtreme however many people use it doesnt matter. its better for at least 1 person to use somthing than for it to go completely to waste
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Ebil I meant out of the ones I don't already have... and half or mono decks doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:25 am

well i would say either go with a montana or uppers for the attack reducing bonus. or a mix deck of the two
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 am

yeah i can personally admit i had montana for quite a while and with the deck i had of them i won about 80% of my matchs with that deck
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

dat is aint bad u kno....
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 am

i think "is aint " is not proper grammer
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

was supposed to say "ain't"
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 pm

yo as long as u understand what he meant it all good cheers
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 am

PRINGLES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top picks this season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: