Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top picks this season

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

top picks this season Empty
PostSubject: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:29 pm

alright guys im gonna try to make a killer deck for each clan to use interchangably. but im having a little trouble deciding. for any clan choose the 8 that u would use in a deck the only thing is that they have to be from the same clan
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm

T2 Nightmares - Kolos, Kenny, Nistarok, Glorg, Azgaroth, Sheitane, Estalt, sargh
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Sargh? Seriously? I think a T2 nightmare deck would have to look something like this:
sheitane, Phyllis, Hel, Kenny, Kolos, Glorg, then Dieter and Azgroth. There are a few 2 stars in there because in general Nightmare have weak 3 stars, so it is good to use them as little as possible. Plus they have great 4 an 5 stars so it is worth it alogn with frighteneing 2 stars like Sheitane and Phyllis.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm

since i put each ability there i though i put attak reducer too, dont underestimate sargh
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

fairy snuff
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Very Happy

i understand why u chose dieter or phylis but since i neva used them i couldnt say bout them

although since glorg was there i ddn think of dieter
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:28 am

i just got to say that azgroth has saved my ass numerous times.....that is all
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 am

kolos got me the most tornament wins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 am

and jay will whup his asswhole. mainly because u cant stop his damage boost. although the only downside to his power is that somone must lose
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 pm

HELLLOOOOOOO

SOB messes up Jay's Protection and then Dieter/Glorg Will wip his PLACE
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

The only problem with having dieter in there is if you draw him and glorg- then what if you are facing a handful of stop cards? eep affraid
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

lol true but if ur up against the CURRENT Skeelz there wont be a prob

the current skeelz (jay and these 6-7) are the only ones im talking bout to be facing i aint making decision on the rest.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

but the only way to stop there ability is to have cards like dieter and leviaton,glorg that have both SoB and SoA otherwise the ability is safe.and wat are the chances of u being able to stop all of them
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 pm

The thing with skeelz is that they can't have stop cards since their ability is hardly ever affected meaning they would have useless cards- unless the stop ability was really useful- then you could use it as an extra card in a deck with no other cards. that'd be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm

i dont know y u guys are hating on them so bad. they are a majorly good deck and as soon as 8 of there cards come out ur gonna be seeing storms of players using them
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm

yes so am i i just got jay outa pack and sold it for 8k then price when to 9k Sad

but my point is ill get them sell and in a week or 2 it goes extremly cheap and i buy bak and use Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm

ok so back on to topic. what would u guys choose for a freak deck no collectors because way to expensive
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

y are u so obsessed with freaks?

lemme guess Poison?

anyway

Deck of 8 Would be: Cassandra, Crassus, Grudj, maamoon, wolfgang, erpeto, eve and Twyh/zoltan/vassili/ironfield either of the 4
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am

well im not obsessed its just that i am close to making a good deck with them and i wanted some feed back on what u guys think should be in it. mine would be

cassandra
crassus
eve
vassili
esmerelda
erpeto
mamoon
maceij

grudg never worked out that well with me but i may use him instead of eve
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:53 am

have grudj instead of esmerelda
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:04 am

but if i use ambre or hugo the power boost is way high
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm

We are just jealous... and waiting for them all to come out already so we can make good decks out of them.
ps: Azgroth is definately awesome...
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 pm

im thinking of using boris instead of eve
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

well using ambre will only give u power boost for 2 rounds
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 pm

In mono you almost have to have a leader, especially with Freakz because they have little variety in style and strategy (which is why they are so cheap and Splata is a virtual must)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top picks this season   top picks this season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top picks this season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: