Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sportiness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cataclysm_mop

Reps : 0

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Ok guys, i noticed that you all said you liked sports, so here's the place for some frinedly banter between members. I'll start. For football, my team is Derby County (don't laugh). We have perhaps one of the most dedicated fan bases in the country, and a quality manager in living legend Nige. For American football (or whatever you call it) my team is the New Orleans saints, who are the best attacking team in the league and this year should definately make it to the post season. Plus, in Londno they were great What a Face . Apart from that I don't follow teams too much, (although I do watch MOTD religiously) and instead prefer to just sit back and enjoy. (Although I do like the speedway team 'Ipswich Witches', because I think the name is geniius rhyming). Into Basketball Basketball ? Rugby? Or any other sport? Post on here and let us know why your team is the best.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Me.... Im a football Fan, My All-time team is Real Madrid, but My English Team is Arsenal "RED ARMY!!!"

Ive Recently started playing tennis and lemme tell ya, IM CRAP!!!! lol but im improving, oh and my favorite is NADAL i NEVER liked Federer i dunno y. All Though i like A. Murray Too.

BasketBall/American Football/Rugby --> Hate them all
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 pm

i dont really watch sports all that much. i am more into playing them. i play football,baseball,soccer(european football), boxing, and even ECW fighting
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 pm

xtreme, looks like you got a good season ahead with real. But do you actually want Ronaldo? Sure he's a good player, but he is a LOT of a ****
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm

yh real looks to be strong for the following season. They spent BIG buying Kaka and I think Ribbery too, but ronaldo is a gd play sure but i don really like him, ever since he started at Man utd i don like him cuz i HATE man utd lol.

but real needs a player with ronaldo's abilities so i think hopefuly they will benefit from the amount they paid for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

I like the patriots this year, specially with tom brady back at the helm. Should be an interesting year, a lot of players are coming off injuries so it'll be good to see how things go...
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 pm

go lions!!!ya ya wohoo!!!cant wait to lose every single game again this season
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm

lol ebil... I hope you do well (unless you play us)
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 am

we wont....we just wont....we could play ur highschool team and lose. we could play a baseball team and lose.....heck for the life of us we could play a gay badmiten team and lose!!
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 am

dang thats pretty bad bro
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:30 pm

lol jokes, that sounds pretty intense to me tho!!!
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 am

that actually would be kinda funny to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sportiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportiness   Sportiness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sportiness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Off Topic Banter-
Jump to: