Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Reps : 0

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 am

guys it maybe wierd, maybe satisfying but ive made it to lvl 3 in survivour (eventhough i ddn win 200C in match 10 Sad )

its my first time and it won me around 500Cs.

Im feeling happy

Wot d u think?
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:04 am

ya man man i saw that n my message board when i logged in thats awesome i saw the deck what kind of strategy is going on when u in a gameatm im wokring on a bangers all stars deck with ambre as leader im not finshed yet but im almost done i was just wondering what u think of it i saw the deck tho man it looks like it wokred pretty well for ya have u tried it in type 2 in any tournments if u have how did those matchs go
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 am

lol undefeated in T2 for 45mins lol

I had a Ulu Watu bangers deck, but my play type aint all bout power, its about tacticz, I cant play 2hit Ko So Easy, therefore i use damage/power Based Sentinels with Dmg Reducers so say i play sentinel first round, ill play sakrohm second maybe third and i rap up he game.
its much harder than said in Survivor but i was really luky i got into game with not so gd players. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Yh sometimes in survivor you get noobs wot waste all their pillz in the first round. Not like I'm complaining...
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

lol

i see what u mean.

but they don paly like that in survivour, its jus that i was in a bad mood and in order to distract myself i paid TOO MUCH attention to what im playing and how and started predicting the LAST move from my First Card Picked lol
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 am

dang sounds like you put alot of thought into it then are u still using that deck or yours
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 pm

yh but i don play so much nowdays i cant be bothered lol.
i go tennis like everyday for 5hrs
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 am

ya i try to play survivor but for somone like me with a mix deck its hard to beat one clans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOUR SUCCESS   SURVIVOUR SUCCESS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOUR SUCCESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: