Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the greatest story ever told

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

the greatest story ever told Empty
PostSubject: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

one day me, my step brother brandon, and our midget friend archie were walking down the road.(let me say really quick that im 6ft tall,brandon 5ft15in and archie is about 4.13ft. so there is a larg hieght diffrence) well we were walking after gettin a pizza at little ceasers. and in the parking lot of the pizza place a group of 30 year old ladies kept staring at us. so we decided to cross the street because they were creepy. so brandon started to act like a jackass to them while we were crossing. we yelled to him and he turned around and came our way. just as he was in the middle of the street they race out of the parking lot in there escalade and atempt to run him over literally scraping the bottem of his shoe as he was running.(no fucking joke there is paint from that car on his shoe) so then he throws a pizza slice at them while they are at a green light. it sticks to their back window. suddenly a huge 3 hundred pound black chick(who happened to be the driver) cam out and hobbled towards us. i was trying to contain the laughter from both the of how fat she was, how she was able to fit in a car, and the fact that she was pissed after she almost ran over brandon. which wouldnt have saddened me because he is a faggot. so they get into an argumant and brandon starts to ball up his fist

(he gets really pissed when random women yell at him((and it happens alot)))

so she sees this and says,"bitch wat the F*** u gonna hit me,little boy i will knock ur ass into next week..." it go's on like that for a good hour and finnally after themile long back up of traffic the cops begin to arrive. my step brother being the retard that he is decided to keep the stupididy going by hiding in the super secret location lf the chip aisle in the adjacent gas station. now he isnt that much skinner then the lady. so he could have hid behind a car and still stuck out.so they grab him and take them both down to the police station. the next morning his mom finds him there and asks the officers to keep him either there or juvie or somthin just to teach him a lesson. so they kept him there for 3 days. along with the drunks(being it right after st.patricks day)

and that my friends is just the first chapter in the greatest true story ever told
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

What happend to the woman? Did she die?
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Can't believe I got a point for that...
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm

and that! magic.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 am

yaaa...well the woman probably went on to fufill her dream of eating an entire car full of kfc. and my friends plz watch out for more chapters of me and my stepbrothers misadventures
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 am

LOLZ nice kfc thing,

lovely
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:06 am

but i swear on my life that any story like this i post is 1 hundred and fifty percent true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the greatest story ever told   the greatest story ever told I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the greatest story ever told
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: