Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moo sick ness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cataclysm_mop

Reps : 0

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 pm

There's probably no point asking you guys what type of music you guys listen to since you all sem to like screamo etc., but I was just wondering if you guys were into any bands wot are awesome but nobody has ever heard of, like Attack! Attack! (the welsh ones, not the gay emos from california or wherever) who I am gonna see in july!!! elephant
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 pm

i aint no screamer i jus use the songs cuz ebil is into them

im a hip-hop rapper kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 am

im not that in to screamo either. i just asked the members to give some ideas that express the evil part of shadow of evil. if there is a rap song that is kind of dark then that would be good to. i suggested voltaire and he is not screamo. i basically like everyone as long as the song doesnt suck ill listen. hell i have safety dance as one of my ring tones.(80's music) and wat attack attack did the song for punk goes pop? cuz the one they did wasnt that bad i think they did a song by the fray
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 am

thats a....... opinion i guess Very Happy

u have a funny taste in music id say
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 am

look i dont discriminate. as long as its good i listen to it.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 am

"u can dance if u want to...u can leave ur friends behind, cuz if ur friends dont dance and if they dont dance well theyre no friends of mine. i say u can go where u want to, a place where they will never find, and we can act like we come from OUT of this world leave the real one far behind...and we can dance.."
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 am

yeah ive said before im an oldies guy
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 pm

well i realyl like the fact that each of us likes differnet music

maybe one of our chat topics could be music and we try and get the other ones to listen to your type of music if they dont already
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

No that Attack! attack! is the ones from america- you can tell cos mostly of those bands are american- these guys are wlesh. You can check out there myspace here http://www.myspace.com/attackattackband. That's only a few of their songs, not even their best one- but they give you a nice taste.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

NICE

but i was talking bout chatroom discussion lol but this will do too...

but never put youtube guys please we don wana be banned!! lol
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

OK no youtube, they don't have any music videos anymore anyways... Sad
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:49 pm

yh they cut on it.

and to the rest of the crew, by youtube i mean no Veoh,dailymotion,metacafe etc...
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 pm

what did you say nice for :}
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:17 pm

so no videos then huh?...ok sure no problem can we refrence them and speak about them or is it just no putting links up
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

talk bout them but no links

i dunno i jus thought i start my sentence with NICE lol
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Well you need a link for mine since their are about 500 bands with an almost identical name- just search for attack attack uk then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moo sick ness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moo sick ness   Moo sick ness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moo sick ness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Off Topic Banter-
Jump to: