Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crime and punishment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

crime and punishment. Empty
PostSubject: crime and punishment.   crime and punishment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

u all may think that i cant do anything to u if u do somthing out of line. well i can. anything that i deem as wrong and against regulation will be dealt in the following way.

Light offense:warning

second light offense: probation/kept out of any contest or guild taking place

final light offense:sent to academy to re take tests.in other words kicked out of shadow of evil until u complete the kiddie tests.

severe offense:probation

second severe offense:kicked from shadow of evil.forever.

dont ask me wat the difference is between light and severe u shouldnt to anything that wrong in the first place.but offenses would include harrasement/stealing/slander/etc.. stuff that UR doesnt allow either. and dont think for a second that if ur a friend of mine or if ur a super high level that u are going to have special treatment. u will not. anyone can be replaced.not even xtreme is safe(even though he is super commited to the guild and wouldnt do anything wrong in the first place) i would not be afraid to fire him at the sign of trouble.
Back to top Go down

crime and punishment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: Rules and Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: