Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the Guild Academies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Reps : 0

About the Guild Academies Empty
PostSubject: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:44 pm

You might be wondering what is Youth members or Senior members.

Senior members are the more expreienced members of the guild who are usually level 20 or above.

Youth members, are the members who are low levels and need more help to understand the game and play it.

We have something called the Youth Academy which will be run by 1 of our members which is for the Youth members of the guild
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Twisted Evil yes we shall infect the minds of the youth to jion our cause Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 pm

i can not wait to see who will be running our latest addition. handle there fragile young bodies with care now... dont want them to get killed...yet Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:48 pm

ive got a feeling i kno who it will be but don ask who cuz im not gna say it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 am

if anyone wants to become it they have to apply first
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

they will have to pretend they care about the website i made first then they myt JSUT myt consider registering and making effort
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

PostSubject: yo whats going on guy   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 am

yo extreme digg the website and sory i spelled ur name wrong id love to run to be founder of the guild academey
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm

kk i kno so now go n fill out the candidate form found in the Events Forum (Hidden forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Guild Academies   About the Guild Academies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Guild Academies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: