Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Reps : 0

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

guys i been away for 2 days n now bak n i see som1 been touching the ranks and stuff.

please do not do that if u dont know what you are doing since that makes fixing it harder than rather doing it. It helps not even a bit since it jus messes up te theme of the site.

if it was ebil its ok i kno he tried to fill out my place n he told me bout his site things which i aint gna go on about.

if any1 else has admin rights u will lose it

sorry

xtreme
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm

i actuallly put them as seniors but i do not know how they got to be admins. and warlordmitch's rank can be put as headmaster. since he is well..the headmaster for the academy. wich is running well by the way. and anyway how was the vacation
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

lol the thing it the rank is just the rank but u have to add them to the groups to give them full benefits

it wasnt realy a vaccation it was more of a messed up trip lol.

our bus orgniser was deported bak to england, we missed the ferry( ship) twice, our journey of 7hrs turned out 15hrs LOL

but i was wiv my friends and cousin so it was fun exept the fact of not sleeping for 2 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:30 pm

i tried adding them to groups but it still didnt work apparently. and could u put warlord in the admin group with headmaster rank.

man that sounds like......fun......ish.....kinda. but it is kinda funny that he got deported.and yes...i do know wat a ferry is
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:27 am

lol ferry sounds like a enlgish typa word well my apologies for my mistake

bout warlord: yh ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Issues   Forum Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Issues
Page 1 of 1