Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a Reporter...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cataclysm_mop

Reps : 0

a Reporter... Empty
PostSubject: a Reporter...   a Reporter... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 pm

A young Reporter was writing an article on what it would be like to live in a lunatic asylum, so arranged with the manager to have a tour of the local asylum. As he came to the end of the tour, he asked the owner
"How can you tell if someone is insane?" The owner explained that they have a test where they put the potential lunatic in a room. In this room there is a Bath full of water, and the patient is asked to empty the bath of all the water. The only other objects in the room are a spade, a spoon and a bucket. The reporter then said "Right, and the sane person would use the bucket, because it can hold a greater volume of water." The owner replied "Actually a sane person would pull the plug. Would you like a room with a window?"

Not a great joke but a clever story all the same. I like to imagine the reporters' face at the end of it all... What a Face
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

a Reporter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Reporter...   a Reporter... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:20 pm

lol that is a good one.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

a Reporter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Reporter...   a Reporter... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 am

i kinda understand it and from what i understood i did find it funny nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a Reporter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Reporter...   a Reporter... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Reporter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: