Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cataclysm_mop

Reps : 0

Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market Empty
PostSubject: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 am

It goes without saying that to get the most out of this game you have to buy at least one lot of credits (although I don't know if just earning 20 credits and buying a pack can low you to sell on the market, probably not but worth a try if you're strapped for cash) but there are ways of making clintz out of just being patient and buying and selling qlever. So here's a few pointers:

1. DON'T buy new cards- Ok, so this might seem pretty stupid at first but think about it. when new characters are released, their prices on the market start off huge and sell easily because there is a high demand and little supply. BUT this high price lasts only a few days, and plummets as people buy more of the new blood packs. Of course, buying new blood packs at this time is a good idea, because you're much more likely to get the high demand cards than if you buy a more ordinary clan-based pack. But what to do with the cards you get that aren't that new?
2. Keep hold of your cards. Watching the new blood pack is t he key here. That pack is by far the most frequently used as it maximises the chance of getting expensive cards, about 4/25 instead of around a lot less. The cards you get that are almost outdated in the new blood pack are definately worth hanging on to. This is because when the cars leave the new blood pack they are not as readily available. Demand stays around the same but the supply of new cards decreases because people are no longer getting the cards accidentally. Wait a few weeks and the cards price will slowly rise, peaking when the clan gets more new cards (a clans' demand increases when new cards come out because people want to try out new combinations of using the old cards in combination with the new). This spike is not as massive as when the card first comes out but is much more predictable. Sell quickly when new cards come out for the clanto maximise profit. Need evidence? Watch fabio(of montana)'s price slowly rise and level out at probably around 2000 in the next few days and weeks. (to be continued...)
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 pm

3. Getting the best out of your credits. Ok, so when new cards come out, getting new blood packs is the best bet. But what if need clintz when new cards have been out a while? I find that the rainbow pack gives 'better' cards (but I haven't bought any full decks or action cool attitiude etc. cards recently so it may have changed). If you're not bothered about the whole new cards thing then this might be an easy way to get money. Study the market and watch the situation with that card a few days, then buy when it hits a low and sell for a profit when the price peaks. This tactic doesn't alwayd work as there are often inexplicable rises and drops in pricing, but should make you some decent money. You could use this even when you're just buying, as getting the best price is always a good idea.
4. Always make your 10%. Whe you sell a character the game takes 5% of your sale. If you're not careful this can slowly sap your clintz total and make it harder to get more and etter cards. My advice is this. Whe you're thinking of selling a character, go to that character's page (where there are comments, best average and highest price etc.) and you'll notice that you have the cards' history available to view. This is a clever little feature that lets you see who owned the character, when, and more importantly, how much they were sold for. You can then compare the current price of the card on the market to the price you bought it for. Use it to your advantage! If the current price is lower, then don't sell. If the price is higher,
then think about it. You could work out how much 5% of the price you plan on selling for is, and see if you would make a profit on what you bought it for. But surely, dividing by 10 is easier than 5? Selling so you'll make 10% profit may mean the price you'd sell for is slightly higher than the current price, but regular fluctuations mean that lowest price will change and if it's not too much more, then sell and you may be pleasently surprised. If the current price is more than 10% more than what you bought it for, then sell for one clint below the lowest price and rake it in. Of cuorse, you could sell for more and hope it sells, but why be greedy? The current price may be an all-time high, and may drop back to normal after a few days.
More to come soon when I can be bothered to spend more decades typing...
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:02 pm

great advice bro.(see short and to the point.) that must have took a good hour
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 pm

I'm quite a fast typer, you'll see the second one only took about 15 mins. Just thought I'd try to give you guys some advice so you wouldn't make the same mistakes I have.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm

o ya. u would have to be incopetent beyond measure to try and buy the skeelz now. and if nobody is buying them then the prices will plummet drastically
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

gd posts mate will help alota ppl

ive made these mistakes alot so im good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 pm

A extra tip:

5) Play on the mistakes of other people. In the market screen, you can sort the cards by 'date'. This is useful because you always end up being able to get those cards that people either sell really cheap for a quick sell or they forget to put in an extra 0 or something- you'll probably get a pm saying 'please sell me back' but it's their problem not yours. You might not like this idea BUT it is a fairly easy way to get lots of money and just being patient can get you lots of money

peace out
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:13 am

have u noticed that there is always one guy that has every card for sale and he has each of them for like 99,999,999 on everything
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am

yh i was thinking bout this once, they have all cards exept the collectors and like 20 tanaereva, kolos, marco which they sell for like 100,000 if they sell them for normal price they can get MOST of the collectors u kno,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market   Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting free clintz! a little guide to cheating the market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: