Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skeelz back in session..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

skeelz back in session.. Empty
PostSubject: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:28 pm

omg omg OMG.. the new clan is bitchen. the first 6 cards they released are the ultimate with there protection bonus. and a couple of them have revenge abilities that but cards like kolos to shame. no joke u one of the skeelz cards might just as well wipe kolos off the map, taking his title as biggest pwn. and so if u dont know wat those terms are here is a dictionary

revenge= if any of ur cards loss, their ability turns on.
ex: if vassilli loses, wen played chiara gets +10 attack. thats not her ability but just to say.

protection= the skeelz ultimate bonus. wen active any skeelz ability can not in any way be deactivated. so goodbye gheist,roots. and any card with the SoA ability.

and just to put this out there. one of them has +5 life and her stats are 7/5. when i read that i swear i almost came.
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

yeah i checked them out there diffenetly a focre to be reconed with how sweet would it be to get one of those cards from a pack could make some sweet moolah depending on what card u get from that clan
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 am

dude screw spending the cash. im gonna get a skeelz deck as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:45 am

i myt asewll sell hawk,copper,havok and grasmkxx .... etc to get that deck

but its TOO SOON u buy now u lose money BIG TIME unless u find in pack

watch price drop in a bouta week

Last edited by xtreme on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 am

normally i would beg and plead to get those cards from u in a deal but instead im saving up to buy the cards wen they go on sale. and dont expect for toy or whatever the guy skeelz is with the uber damage ability. he will basically be the destroyer for that deck. and just so u know every clan has a destroyer.

copper for sentinal
kolos for nighmare
dacote for la junta
etc..

destroyer:Noun

- a card whose damage is increadably high wich will make everyone ration there pills with a heart attack trying to avoid it.

- a card wich pwns everything in its path
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 pm

that might be true but play Grasmkxxt or Uranus and damage goes INCREDIBALY low
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

and the guy i was thinking about before was jay. and ya u do have to watch for damage reducers with a destroyer.

and me and warlord were talking about this earlier. who else thinks that there will be a clan bonus one day that will stop u from. lowering attack/power/damage completly. if so then the montanas are in for a rude awakening
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Dont buy skeelz they are expensive. Yeah they look good but it remains to be seen if the abilities are good enough to cover fro a lack of a bonus. If you are an SOA or an SOB clan then abilities aren't afected as much anyways. If it means that there are loads of awesome new cards then it can only be a good thing, BUT they might do like rescue first did and own everyone only to get their best cards elo bannd.

On the whole no lowering things front, it might mean that the cards for that clan have to have no extra abilities, like it just stops all abilities/bonuses completely. I don't think that would work for a whole clan but it could be devastating in clans that rely heavily on abilities/bonuses (e.g. copper would have 4 power). That would probably be really cool tho. I dont know what they would call it, maybe block:opp abilities or something like that
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm

it might be called shield or somthing. i mean think about it. u never have to consider the montanas lower attack. or if a card ability lowes ur attack. u will never have to consider it. and i think the skeelz bonus is very usfull, to keep anyone from stopping ur ability. the only way to stop it is to have somone like leviaton that can stop both. plus the new forms of ability"revenge" calls then for a certain lvl of stratagy, other than a players usually KILL KILL KILL plan.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Revenge is useless cuz if som1 has Jay with other 3 in his/her deck, and if they play another card first, u can be sure they are looking for loss. so if u have MY deck, u will play to its advantage of playing Copper or skrumxxt, then easily use Uranus or Graksmxxt or miss Cloe/cloe and just play along.
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 pm

It just makes fake bluffing easier and more effective. If they had a revenge card, you would immediately think they were looking for a loss beforehand, but you don't know when they are gonna use a revenge card and you don't know what they play like. Most would throw a blatant bluff like Uranus, but clever peeps would play chloe on 3 pills, with the opponent playing to looking for the bluf. Then you could get 8 damage for nothing OR make your opponent pill for reduced damage. It gives the game an extra element, and don't underestimate people, you might come off worse for it.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 pm

i like the way u think u know.... its clever,

but som1 having Jay (a revenge Card) gives u the idea of them using that at one point so u keep an eye out but if thats jus there as a bluff or something then ur totally screwed
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Exactly. This game has so much depth in strategy, the more you think about it...
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 pm

my friends look at the game and say its too childish however they dont play it to see how in-depth tactical it is

when i tell them this game makesur brain work harder and extends ur brain capacity (i aint good at science Very Happy) they all laugh and swear LOL
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 pm

It can be confusing though, and you need to spend money on it to ensure you have enough money to get all the good cards
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 pm

yh but i never understand how we gta get them Collectors exept ELO MASTERMINDS
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 pm

If you buy enough credits you can get enough good cards and then sell them and then you can afford collectors. At the mo I have Jim cr 0 xp, Page cr and Chikko cr.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 pm

u luky guy or u worked for it lol

ima get 100% first then go collectors
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 pm

That would be hard, and you'd need to either be an awesome player (which you would need collectors for) or spend LOTS of cash on credits. Which would probably be pointless. probably.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:06 pm

yh the reason u see ppl on divinty is they either spent BIG MONEY or played the game since it was out and their cards turned collector
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 pm

I stil regret selling that splata for 10k...
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

lol

1 tip for ya

get sargh like 4-5 cuz he be Cr Soon thats what ive heard
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 am

y would they make sargh a collector. and whos the pot head u heard it from?. o and i was gonna say it befor u guys went off on eachother postin like crazy that revenge would best be applied with ashiguru in the deck as well
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am

yes i agree but incase of Jay, u gta use timber

if u see som1 that has timber and jay in 1 deck, u should know their game plan
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 am

although just the fact that u basically kill theyre life should do it. even if u dont 1 hit ko. that along with the skeelz that has +5 life the gap will be to big for a comeback. maybe those along with bridget wouldnt be bad. the gap of life would be killer. hell throw copper in the deck or the skeelz that does -10 attack just to finist them. ambre wouldnt be bad with them either.(i really can remember the cards names lately)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skeelz back in session..   skeelz back in session.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skeelz back in session..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: