Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dont mock the ebil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 pm

hey everyone. now some of u may feel that i am very "evil" but i am not... i am "ebil". no it was never a typo. ebil is on a completly higher lvl than evil. it is like evil is to stealing as ebil is to pushing old people down stairs. ebil is the evolution of evil. just as somthing being supernatural is nothing compared to being supranatural. that being ghosts are "super"natural and the devil coming out of ur closet and bithing ur face clean off and shiting in ur open wound is "supra"natural
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 pm

hmm.... is it me or ur getting too stressed/excited over the "evil" thing? or as u call it "The Ebil"
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 am

its not excitment its overkill. thats a funny word too. how do u kill somthing to much?
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 am

hmm... u mean like when som1 says a funny thing and u try to continue it but end up KILLING the joke over n over?
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:21 am

no more llike wen ur supposed to hunt a deer with a rifle and u instead shoot it with a bazooka
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm

lol thats a better example made me laugh abit hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dont mock the ebil Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont mock the ebil   dont mock the ebil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont mock the ebil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Off Topic Banter-
Jump to: