Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg could it be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

omg could it be? Empty
PostSubject: omg could it be?   omg could it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm

hey i have been hearing a rumor goin around that there is a new clan to play with. does anyone know anyting that i dont? What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

omg could it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg could it be?   omg could it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm

as far as i kno, there are 1 - 2 new clans out every year (1 in summer and 1 around end of year)
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

omg could it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg could it be?   omg could it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

From what I've seen they bring 1 clan out each year, but now there have been 4 in the last 3 years so I don't know. 3 years ago : Rescue. 1 year last christmas: Piranas Last Christmas: Jungo Now : Skeelz. And I think the freakz came out a few months before that, which was when I joined (coincidentally). I've probably said it before but the more clans there are the more people will join, so that's probably why they are bringing in lots of new clans
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

omg could it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg could it be?   omg could it be? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm

i would think so too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

omg could it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg could it be?   omg could it be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg could it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: