Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY Luck is EXTREME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

Reps : 0

MY Luck is EXTREME Empty
PostSubject: MY Luck is EXTREME   MY Luck is EXTREME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 pm

hey ppl.

In the past 2 days we've seen new Skeelz commers. Well ive listened Mop, When they came out, I bought 4 Blood Packs, Outa that i got Tomas, Sandro, Redra, Liam

Today I also bought 70 Credits, This time i Got Manfred and TOMAS AGAIN.

Sold Them all Cuz i kno prices will drop like they did with Chiara (im not too sure bout price drop on Tomas tho)

Now i have 45k and i was thinking of gettin my deam Survivour Deck ready Which contains, JACKIE, ZATMAN, DORIAN, RUBY and then I have The Sakrohm I need.

What do u think?

BTW im off to germany in 1hr so ill cya all in a week Wink
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

Reps : 0

MY Luck is EXTREME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY Luck is EXTREME   MY Luck is EXTREME I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 am

kool bro gratz hey i made a preset of my deck serach for my name my deck totally pwns but is expensive
Back to top Go down

MY Luck is EXTREME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Urban Rival banter-
Jump to: