Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
You are visiting the forums as a guest. Please either log in or register to benefit from all of this forum's advantages.
Shadow of Evil Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of Evil Guild

Shadow of Evil - Urban Rivals

Home- SoE GuildHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

evil games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

Reps : 0

evil games Empty
PostSubject: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am

so as u must know this site hosts its own games. so i decided to kill u guys on these games along with UR. post ur high scores for the games u play here.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:42 am

warzone tower defense-every map i have gotten past wave 140. but the highest was on enclave(ground only) i got to wave 156

bloons tower defense-highest was on hard: wave114 in the blue map
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 am

lol my pc cant take that much on the waves hehe and dd u use cheat on BTD3?
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 am

i didnt know there was one. if i did i wouldnt have lost when the 4 M.O.A.B came at once followed by like 50 brown ballons
Back to top Go down
warlordmitch
WarlordMitch
WarlordMitch
warlordmitch

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 am

on enclave i ether made it to 137 or 167 i confuse those numbers they look the same offf my computer i had a score of 85739
Back to top Go down
Cataclysm_mop

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am

Woh I only get to wave 56 on wave tower defence, so you must either be good or know a way to beat it easily.
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 pm

yh but ebil played 'ground only' meaning no air force which i have a strategy for.... i made it to lvl 120 i think dont remember but mine was Air and Ground.
Back to top Go down
ebil kev
Ebil Kev
Ebil Kev
ebil kev

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah actually i do do ground only. but the game make up for it by making the tanks super hard to kill after wave 100. for one of those fast moving ones it took like 10 shots from a heavy cannon just to kill it. and here are some tips to beat it.

1)flamethrowers are ur best friend. just get 4 of them in an area for concentrated fire and watch u go to lvl 50 withougt buyin anything else.they are also very cheap to lvl up

2)plasma cannons-dont even try. they are too expensive and after u get to the high lvls are completly innafective.and lazer cannons are just complete trash aswell

3)wall blocks. they are a life saver. if u are playin in a map with lots of mountain terrain these bad boys are great in order to keep them all goin the same place. and in a map like my little fortress u can use 1 to block the second entrance keeping them funneled in one place. use these blocks to slow down the tanks by building an increadably complex series of halllways which work best wen lined with flamethrowere.like in enclave. just make a wall in two of the gaps that the large rocks form naturally forcing the army to get everyone through a tiny pass.

4)i mentioned wat weapons are useless. here are the ones that are effective if used correctly on the hordes of tanks: flamethrowers,heavy cannons. thats about it. if u get liike 9 heavy cannons and cluster bomb the heck out of them with flamethrowers they will be wishing they chose a diffrent carreer.

5)finally we come to the power ups:

emp: a life saver-i normally use these on bosses and on large groups of enemies when there is a concentrated fire by 6 flame throwers.

bomb:useless a waste of time. does no real damage unless on lvl 1

nuke: not bad but barely puts a dent in bosses past lvl 100. still usefull on soilder tanks though
Back to top Go down
xtreme
Xtreme
Xtreme
xtreme

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 pm

they don make the game harder when u have ground only u jus wont have air force, instead of airforce u will play the next round where there is ground again which makes the lvl 100 seem harder cuz actually it should be at lvl 130 if there was air force

but u also save money cuz u don buy air crafts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

evil games Empty
PostSubject: Re: evil games   evil games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evil games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Evil Guild :: General :: Gaming Banter-
Jump to: